Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

October Favourites


Better late than never?

Maybelline Colour Tattoo in 'On and On Bronze'



...Or 'Bad to the Bronze' in certain countries.  I’ve talked a little bit about my love for the colour tattoos before (I have a few of them) but I think this one is my favourite. It’s a really wearable colour, is easy to apply and lasts really well.


Kate Moss for Rimmel Lipstick in '01'

This is one of, if not my favourite lipstick of all time. The Kate Moss lipsticks are great; they’re moisturising and the colour payoff is really good. This lipstick is a bit darker than some of the other reds I own, and is perfect for autumn and winter.

Rimmel Apocalips in 'Stellar'


Just like the Colour Tattoos I’m a big fan of the Apocalips and Stellar is one of my favourites. It’s a really interesting pink/red colour and I’ve never seen anything else like it. My one complaint about the Apocalips is that they can be a bit drying, so I’d recommend wearing lip balm under them.

Ikea Candle
Mine has gone a bit messy and disgusting now that it's near the end. I couldn't find an exact name for this candle on the Ikea website, but it's the orange, fruit scented one. You have to burn this for a little while before the scent starts to come off it,  but once you do it's really nice; it reminds me of the tropical Haribo sweets. And it costs just over a euro. Bargain.

Penneys Scarf

 
I got this in a sale in Penneys a few years ago and have been wearing it a lot recently. It does look a bit like a picnic rug in the picture, but I swear it looks much better on :)

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar