Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Fashion Collective HAUL: Mango, Miss Selfridge, Warehouse and Yhansy

I went out yesterday to check out two shops that I particularly adore - Zara and Topshop. Both brands are currently having their mid-season sale and I couldn't let this opportunity pass by without scanning through their racks. On that note, I went to Shangri La with a hopeful will but unfortunately, nothing in their shelves stood out to me. 

So yup, no Zara and Topshop pieces for me. Booh! But don't fret because I still have a small collective haul to show to y'all (which y'all know by now based on the title of this post). Luckily, I decided to drop by at Warehouse and at Miss Selfridge. They were also on sale which makes me one happy camper. After a good 1-2hrs of non-stop fitting, I was able to go home with a decent number of amazing items. Also, I got a few more pieces from Mango awhile back which I will also show in this collective haul post. 


See everything that I got after the jump!
Read more »

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar