Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Versace for H&M

Who's excited for the Versace for H&M collection hitting stores on 17th November? *both hands up*

I am not planning to physically queue due to lack of patience, energy and time but will surely be glued on to the website from the dawn of its online arrival.

The prices are very Topshop and Zara-esque, only with a tonne of bold runway glamour injected into into every single piece Donatella style. Totally up my street!

A few pieces that I WILL get my hands on. The short blazer has such a retro feel to it and can instantly transform a neutral outfit. The fuchsia pink and dull gold combination on silk screams glamour, whereas the slick black dress has got me drooling over the cropped sleeves.




To make the elbow nudging and bag fights worth it, the first 500 people to queue will be receiving a sample of Versace's Yellow Diamond Fragrance so you not only look but also feel like a million dollars.

Are you excited? I really cannot wait to get my hands on a few pieces.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar