Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

OOTD: Merry Christmas + Louis Vuitton Neverfull MM




I've spent the last couple of days with my family + my love. It was perfect.

I hardly ever wear red, but I thought it was the right time to break out these skinny jeans that I got at TJ Maxx.  They're festive paired with the sequined top!

If I'm sort of leery of a fashion trend, I test the trend out by picking up an item at an affordable store like Forever 21 or TJ Maxx.  I love the look of colored denim but truthfully did not break the bank on either the blue or red pair that I now own because I wasn't sure if I'd love the look on me.  

I kind of love red now. 

My lovely boyfriend bought the sweetest gift for me; the Louis Vuitton Neverfull MM.  I wasn't so much touched by what he got but how he got it...t and I love him all the more for it. :)

Enjoy the rest of your time off with your friends & family.

xo.xo


Nordstrom sequin small crystal bangle. 

Click here to read the rest of this post!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar