Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

EOTD: Beyonce-Gaga Telephone Video



This look is inspired from Lady Gaga and Beyonce's Telephone music video. Have you guys seen it? Isn't it insanely bizarre! I mean using cans as rollers is just so creative.

Also the makeup looks done in the video are spectacular in my opinion. They may be bizarre and absolutely impractical for everyday but are surely inspirational.

Here I have attempted to do something like Beyonce's yellow-eyed look. Its just so bright and colorful and suits her skintone perfectly! I acquired the inspirational picture from Jens blog who has also done an amazing look based on Beyonce's makeup.

Not much blending goes into this look and its fairly easy to achieve besides the liner part. I know I went slightly overboard with the liner but its not my fault, the look was inspired from gaga's video hence going overboard is legally allowed ;)

I did not blend the crease color much and did not let the crease and the lid color meet as thats how the look was meant to be if you see the original picture.

I only used the Sleek Bohemian Palette for this look. I got this palette as I love Sleek's matte colors and am not a fan of their shimmery colors unlike others. I have to say I love their matte colors much more and hope sleek comes up with a whole matte neutral palette someday :)

Products Used:

- Urban Decay Primer Potion as a base for the eyeshadow
- Use any reddish brown matte color in the crease. I used a mix of MAC's Sketch and the reddish brown color in Sleeks Palette. Dont blend the colors upwards, keep them in the crease.
- Use a bright matte yellow color on the lids. I used the yellow color in this palette.
- Use a nude matte highlight. I used Nyx's Nude Eyeshadow.
- Fill in the brows with a natural brown color. I used Kryolans Eye Pencil in Dark brown.
- I used Mac's Fluidline Gel Liner in Blacktrack to create the thick black liner. Try and wing it upwards untill there is half an inch space between your brows the the liner.
- I finished off with Maybelline's Pulse Perfection Mascara on the lashes.

Overall, I love the look of this Sleek Palette. The white background gives me an artistic feel and the bright colors make it look like a color palette. The bright colors are what I wanted hence I got this, otherwise its not a must have.

p.s. Lady Gaga telephone video look coming soon ;)

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar