Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Tigi Bed Head | Dumb Blonde Smoothing Stuff

 Tigi Dumb Blonde | Smoothing Stuff £9.99

I think it's fair to say that I am a marketer's dream. Put something in a shiny pink ball and I will buy it regardless of what's in it, but Tigi's Dumb Blonde Smoothing Stuff has to be the most beautifully packaged product I've ever laid my eyes on.. Amazing packaging aside, I've been in the market for a new smoothing serum - my hair has been quite dry due to the cold weather we've had just recently and it's been looking a little bit sorry for itself. I needed something not only to smooth any 'birds nest-y bits' but also something that would add a bit more shine and general all round 'oomph'. Blonde hair sometimes needs a little bit of help in the shine department, and I wanted a product that wasn't going to weigh my hair down - I'm a big fan of huge glamorous hair, so heavy serums and glosses are a big no-no for me.

This has to be my new go-to smoothing product. It's light, it's shimmery, and it does the job without weighing down the hair. It doesn't leave it feeling sticky or overloaded with product, and it settles down any dry frizzy bits effortlessly. It has more of a gel-like texture to it that's really light and cooling and a little goes a long way. It smells good enough to eat - very strawberries and cream. In fact, if any of you remember Calpol when you were little? Because it smells ridiculously similar to that (I swear i used to imagine up headaches and sniffles just so I could have a spoonful of Calpol..) It also doesn't dull the hair, making it the perfect smoothing serum for my fellow blondies - it contains tiny iridescent shimmers in it, which help to combat any brassiness and it generally just leaves my hair feeling smoother, softer to the touch and more manageable.


Have you tried Tigi's Dumb Blonde Range?
 


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar