Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Operation: camouflage

outfit 18.11
IMG_5404
IMG_5417
IMG_5457

Top - Primark
Leggings - Topshop
Camouflage detailed studded jacket* - Glamorous
Collar - H&M
Lipstick* - Revlon ColorBurst lip butter in Raspberry Pie
Boots - eBay

Fashion is a fickle thing isn't it. I thought I had ditched the army print back in the '90s but fast forward a decade or so and we are clad in camouflage yet again. And I have to say this studded military jacket from Glamorous is the perfect item to give a kick of khaki to any look. I love it. And yes, you may have noticed that I am still surgically attached to my new buckle strap boots from eBay. They continue to be my saving grace for any outfit and I am seriously contemplating stocking up on the red version as well!

I hope you are all well and have had lovely weekends. Let me know if you have converted to the camouflage this season!



Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar