Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

:::OOTD+FOTD:::




What i'm sporting:
top - Mango
Legging - some random store
that is absolutely the day gone by's outfit however due to the fact m going slow, I decided to put up the previous day's n brand new OOTD at the equal day in order that i will get again at the music...n if you want my makeup, i would also be posting what I used on my face...i've been considering making youtube motion pictures too recently but because of the lack of time, I can't act on that thought, for now at least....


On my face:
Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse
Mac Blush in Fleur Powder
Maybelline Whitestay UV compact powder

On my eyes:
Coloressence eye primer
Maybelline Shadow Stylist in Champagne
Chocolate Brown eyeshadow from BR 98 shadow palette
Pearl white highlight from BR 98 shadow palette
Chambor stay-on waterproof eyeliner pencil in Forever Black
Maybelline Colossal Volume Express Mascara

On my lips:
Mac Cremesheen lipstick in Fanfare
Max Factor Topcoat

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar