Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

My Little Box #1 - May 2015

This month’s box is Provence themed and I am a little excited about it too. I have also noticed that the majority of the products are from one brand. Here is what I got:-
L’Occitane Mer & Mistral Shower Gel
| 50ml - £12.00 |
This smells heavenly and a lot like a Noble Isle shower gel I had before. I do quite like receiving shower gel samples, just not every month.

L’Occitane Roses et Reines Hand & Nail Cream
| 10ml - £14.00 |
This is in such a cute tube and the rose scent is quite nice, but I’m not really into hand creams. There’s just something about them!

L’Occitane Verbena Body Lotion
| 30ml - £20.00 |
This smells amazing and the bottle is so cute, but I hate body lotions!

L’Occitane Verbena Leaf Soap
| 25g - £4.50 |
I love how the shape of the soap is a leaf and I am actually interested in trying it. You use it for your face and it is supposed to lightly exfoliate too. I hope it smells just as good as the body lotion.

My Little Beauty Crayon Épatant
| 1.5g - £9.00 |
This is a nice addition and a sort of chocolate brown shade. I’m not sure how I would use it, as it’s slightly too big for an eyeliner and it’s not my kind of shade for an all over eye base.

My Little Beauty The Sunny Cuff
| Metal cuff & 2 threads - £15.00 |
This is an interesting addition too. It’s not something I am interested in, and the cuff doesn’t fit my wrist anyway. You get two colour threads, which you use to create a pattern through the holes on the cuff. I will be giving this to my Sister and it will keep her occupied too (she’s 18 lol)!
I love the theme for this box so much. You also got Provence inspired fashion magnets included. Anything Parisian themed is a winner for me. I wasn’t exactly sold on the products included in this box, but the design is perfect!

What are your thoughts on this box?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar