Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

I'm SOW excited! :D

OMG. Cartoons are taking over the beauty industry.

AND I LOVE IT!

Photo credits: myluxuryfamily.blogspot.com

If you love The Muppets, Miss Piggy will definitely be the first character that will spring to mind. She's the epitome of glamour and confidence! And I love her for that. :)

So what's with Miss Piggy? There's a buzz going on in makeup rumor mills that MAC will launch a collection featuring Miss Piggy.

It ain't a rumor any longer! MAC Cosmetics has confirmed that they will launch an exclusive online collection featuring Miss Piggy. Dang, that means we have to compete with our international make- up loving sisters for the stocks! Let's just pray that MAC decides to release it here. I'm just giving you guys a heads up so you'll know which MAC collection you should watch out for. :)

I'm not so excited with the colors. I'm looking forward to the cases and packaging! :D

Photo credits: makeuptemple.blogspot.com

Meanwhile, OPI went ahead and launched the Muppets Collection with Miss Piggy as the ambassador. Not too many shade choices, but hey! It was by Miss Piggy herself! I'd feel so honored to own something that she exclusively made! Teehee! :D


Are you excited with Miss Piggy's MAC Cosmetics collection? Let The Beauty Junkee know! Let's discuss! :D

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar