Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Go fuck yourself: It's Short-Haired Chick Friday!

Holy shit. I forgot about this one.

fairuza_balk_003

Fairuza Balk. Absolutely one of the hottest chicks ever, with just the worst name imaginable.

fairuza_balk_005

I've never been able to watch "The Craft." I tried once. The second I saw Fairuza and Neve Cambell (bestill my heart) on the box cover I was kind of sold. Kind of REALLY sold. But they are so beautfiul that I had to turn the movie off. It is literally painful to watch The Craft. That's the first place I saw Fairuza. Jeezus.

fairuza_balk_007

I love the dark eye makeup, the messed up hair, and that dark goth attitude. She's got everything that intrigues me. She's also got everything that makes a late-nigh at her place listening to her poetry wondering if I'm going to get any kind of dull. But my favorite kind of dull.

aaaaaaa

While doing as little research as possible on her (what am I going to find out? That I want to fuck her?) I found out that "Fairuza" means "Turquoise" in Farsi.

fairuza_balk_008

If you found out that "Pussiphart" meant "Gorgeous Flower" in Afrikaans, would you change your name to it? What happened to the simple names of olden times, like Leaf, River, Moon-Unit, and Dweezil?

aaaaa

One thing I also learned from IMDB is that the dark eye makeup Goth thing is not a bit, she owned a Wiccan shop called Panpipes Magickal in Hollywood. That's kind of annoying.

aaaa

Here's something else I learned, she dated David Thewlis - Knox Harrington, the video artist. David Thewlis looks like he has bad breath.

fairuza_balk_001

She also owns five cats. I'm a cat guy, so I would have a good time hanging out at her place at the end of the night wondering if I was going to get any.

And these last two pictures are proof of God. God could I have the two hottest pictures of Fairuza Balk, pleeeeeese?

God: "Fairuza? That's a dumb fucking name."

fairuza_balk_009

fairuza_balk_013

Boom! God said let there be short-haired, misunderstood, topless Wiccan chicks, and it was done, and God said that is good, then set fire to the Wiccan shop for the insurance money.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar