Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

FOTD: STOP! Hammer Lime.

The name is totally, 100% because of Robyn.



I'm on a green kick lately, combined with some of the awesome greens that I have from Inglot... I came up with this! Sorry for the wonky liner; the husband had to be to work a little early and I didn't have time to do it at home, so I had to try to line my eyes in the car with the tiny overhead mirror.







FACE:
- Revlon Photo Ready Foundation in Ivory
- Mac MSF Natural in Light Medium
- Maybelline SuperStay Concealer in Cream
- Maybelline Dream Mousse Concealer in Light
- Mac MSF in Semi Precious Crystal Pink

EYES:
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- NYX Jumbo Pencil in Cucumber
-Inglot eyeshadow #59 (lid and lower lashline)
- Inglot eyeshadow #412 (inner tear duct, lower lash, and to blend out crease)
- Inglot eyeshadow #57(outer crease and outer lower lashline)
- Inglot eyeshadow #385 (upper crease and middle lower lashline)
- Wet n Wild Mega Eyes Liquid Liner in Sparkle Black (upper lashline)
- Maybelline Illegal Length Mascara

LIPS:
- MUA Lipstick in Shade 3 (blotted)
- Femme Couture Lip Lustre in Sahara Rose

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar