Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Claudia Louch Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover

IMG_2022
IMG_2035

Claudia Louch makeup remover* £37.40
available online

When it comes to makeup removers I find myself flitting between a whole shelfful of different lotions and potions from my Bioderma and other trusty micellar waters to The Body Shop cleansing balm and maybe even a wipe or two for when I'm feeling lazy. (ssh!) With my skin being fairly well behaved the majority of the time I am fortunate that I can mix up my skincare routine freely and reach for some new products when my current bottles run dry and recently I have been dousing my cotton wool pad with Claudia Louch's oil free eye makeup remover and loving the results.

I certainly had no qualms about adding this luxe-looking bottle to my skincare shelf reassured by Claudia's extensive skincare background - working as an internationally renowned natural holistic skin therapist, nutritionist and health scientist operating from her Harley Street clinic. She certainly knows her stuff and this makeup remover is both natural and high performing enriched with active ingredients such as cucumber fruit extract and chamomile flower extract to help remove makeup and soothe the delicate eye area. This gentle, fragrance-free formula is oil-free and hypoallergenic with not a Paraben or SLS in sight so is perfect for those who wear contact lens or suffer from particularly sensitive eyes. With no oily residue left to contend with, my eyes and skin feels beautifully cleansed and fresh after using this remover and it does a good job as removing even the most stubborn of waterproof mascara and eyeliner. I sometimes use this before my cleansing balm to remove the majority of makeup first or go in with it afterwards to soothe my eyes and clean up any smudges missed. Yes it is pricey and performance-wise I don't think you are really getting anything more ground-breaking than your regular micellar waters and the like but I love the fact that this is targeted at nourishing your skin as well as removing your makeup. It is extremely kind and gentle on the skin and will do the job well without irritation or inflammation to the eye areas...plus the luxury packaging does look fabulous nestled on your skincare shelf!

Have you tried anything from the Claudia Louch skincare range?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar