Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

CK Downtown perfume review

Of course we all heard of the buzz about CK's new women's fragrance, Downtown, and Rooney Mara being announced as the face of CK Downtown. ( I will include the Ad. below)

Since I'm a huge fan of CK fragrances, testing their new Downtown was not something I'm afraid of at all. I even was going out for the night when I first spritzed that on without knowing whether it smelt well or not. This is how a loyal customer trusts his/her brand <3 .

Although it is a bit different than my all time favorite, Euphoria, not having that candy like sweet scent, or my new addiction One Shock Street Edition, not having Sandlewood in its top notes, yet this one managed to by in my purse this whole month when I'm off to work everyday. Its the perfect day scent for the on the go, simple, yet chic and modern woman. It has light notes of Cedarwood and velvet musk, where you can smell the obvious scents of Bergamot (my favorite amongst few) and Tunisian Neroli. I do not like to wear strong perfume to work, and would rather to keep the strong fragrances if I'm going off for the night. If you are like me, then this light day perfume is for you.

The clear bottle simply has a minimalistic classic look, allowing you to see the pale pink perfume. The bottle has a stunning silver cap with a bright pink glossy lining.

These are the notes in it:

top:      Italian cedrat, bergamot, Tunisian neroli, green pear, watery plum

mid:     pink peppercorn, violet leaf, gardenia petals

dry:      Texan cedarwood, incense, vetiver, velvet musks