Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

This just can't be summer love...

I'm high on summer right now.

*
As all us Brits know, the weather is absolutely glorious and sunshine always makes everyone happier. I'm possibly the happiest I've been in a while and there are many reasons why.

At the moment I am interning, doing something I adore and waking up every morning looking forward to going to work. I'm commuting 2 hours each day and working for another 8 and I couldn't enjoy it more. I only have 2 and a half weeks left and I'm going to be so sad to leave, but feel so lucky to have spent some of my summer doing something I love at a company who are ever so kind to me.

One of my dreams of seeing Justin Timerlake perform live has come true, and I still feel like I'm in a dream-like state, after attending Wireless last Friday. He sang, performed and made my heart melt. I haven't ever thought about having favourite singers before, but if I had to choose it would always be JT. Justin Timberlake & Jay-Z owning Suit and Tie will be something I hope to never, ever forget.

(I didn't take pictures or videos, but Youtube is good for that)