Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Review: Urban Decay Naked Heat Palette & a suggested alternative




Unless you've been hiding under a rock, you will know that Urban Decay's newest addition to their Naked palette range; Naked Heat, is being released this Thursday (July 27th) on Urbandecay.co.uk and on August 3rd in stores. I was lucky enough to nab one in the pre-release last month but held off publishing a review until now because I wanted to give it a decent try and also because there were so many "reviews" within a day of it being released (seriously, how can you review something you've owned for less than 24 hours - first impressions, yes but full review - no!) that I was almost over it before I received it, as it was all over social media. Because of that, I put it away for around 10 days before I started using it because I wanted to give it a fair trial and at that point, the hype had died down! I'm glad I did this because I could look at it with fresh, unbiased eyes.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar