Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Repurchase Month Day Seven

Day 7: Rimmel Stay Matte Powder



For bloggers and non bloggers alike..this goes without saying that this powder is the best powder on the market. I've been using this without fail since I was about 15! My mum's been using it for longer than she can remember, and I think I speak for most people in saying this is a definite repurchase. 

I think this costs about £3/4 I'm not entirely sure, but whatever the price, this is a complete bargain. 

It says that it has up to 5 hours shine control, but for me personally, I find this really does last all day. It sets my makeup, keeps me shine free and it really does minimise my pores. I struggle so much with enlarged pores..they are massive..like a mountain range just sat there on my face, m.a.s.s.i.v.e
This, alongside Benefit Porefessional which too is a great product, are the only products that I've tried so far that completely diminish the appearance of my massive pores.
This is a must must must have! 

For reference, I'm in the shade 'Peach Glow' 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar