Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

By Terry Sexy Pink Blush review

Hello ladies,



so I got my second most expensive blush ever a while ago, the ByTerry Terrybly Densiliss Blush in #5 Sexy Pink.

It is very "boudoir" like, with the cushion effect, the sexy name and the gentle glowey finish to the pink pearly product. It reminds me a lot of the (RIP) Chantall Thomas blushes that Nivea used to have. Whyyy oh why did Nivea have to leave? They had some great products!

But here is animal friendly luxurious ByTerry! The casing of this blush is very heavy, but also very elegant. The blush comes with a velvet sachet and a gorgeous silver brush that is super super soft. Applying too much won't be a risk.

I ordered this online because it's not available, like, anywhere, which is why I took a risk with the shade. It looked to cute and peachy pink online, so I decided to go with it. It surely is one of the sexiest blushes I've ever seen. For some reason it's much sexier than the Dior Backstage Pro blush in Petal, one of my all time favourites.

Although the colour looks nice and all, even in real life, I find that when I apply it it's a little too warm for me (but then again, I do tend to go a bit too much on the cool side with my makeup, seeing I have some Spanish blood somewhere in my genes). The color pay off is also a bit weak, and it doesn't seem to ever build up. The positive thing about this is I will never look like a clown, and I'll probably look more natural than I usually do. It feels awkwardly natural, that's it.

In this line in general they don't seem to have any darker colors, just even warmer ones. Next time I might buy their sculpting blush line, which has some darker colors, but those cost 80 euros! This blush here already cost me 60 euros.

Seeing the brand is vegan and also offers some really powerful glosses that I know of, the quality of the packaging and the brush, the pretty pouch it came in, the beautiful print, color and name, I will give this product a 8/10 and I might repurchase it one day.

x

Helena

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar