Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Beautifully Disney Mascara


Another gifted Disney makeup item, and this one is pretty good.  The black sleek packaging has not only Princesses on it but Villains also.  It almost feels naughty and nice at the same time.

When I first pulled the wand out, I thought to myself "great another run of the mill black mascara, just with pretty packaging".  I was wrong.  This is actually a pretty decent mascara.  For my itty bitty lashes, I did not see any significant changes.  At the same time, it did do it's job.  When worn alone, it coats the lashes nicely.  It did not clump, lengthen or thicken.  More along the lines of define and darken.  

I was extremely surprised and appreciative of the thick formula.  This has some serious thickness to it.  You can literally feel how thick it is when pulling the wond out of the tube and placing it back in.  It adheres well to my lashes.

I did find that I like to combined this with Maybellines "The Mega Plush Volum Express." After applying a thin coat of "The Mega Plush Volum Express" I like to apply the "Beautifully Disney Mascara."  I find that when using both together I get a bold, defined look with no clumps. 

As I previously stated I received this as a gift, and could not be more thankful. From my understanding this product may be purchased at Disney theme parks and on line at the Disney website.  My friend purchased this at the theme park.  This retails for $14.95, a bit pricy but a good mascara non the less.

Would I recommend this?  Yes and no, I feel that for the price  one could put that money towards a great high end mascara that could work some magic.  At the same time this is a good mascara.  If packaging is you're thing, well spend the few extra bucks for the packaging.


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar